Sulphur is often regarded as the beauty mineral. It keeps cell walls permeable so that nutrients can freely flow into the cells and wastes and toxins can easily be removed. Research has found that most people are deficient in sulphur and that deficiency increases with age.
Pure pHix 1.1kg taken internally will assist with the following:
- Waste and toxins elimination.
- Higher absorption of nutrients – vitamins and minerals “locks” with Pure pHix, allowing the body to fully use them.
- Increasing Oxygen levels – Pure pHix helps to get oxygen into the blood more efficiently.
- Increasing energy levels – the intake of Pure pHix increases cell permeability, therefore the absorption of nutrients and oxygen is improved while toxins are released.
- Increasing energy levels.
- Reducing inflammation and swelling – one of the most important benefits of Pure pHix is that by equalising the pressure on both sides of a cell wall, it helps to take inflammation out of soft tissue and therefore helps to reduce pain from arthritis and rheumatism.
- Improving skin conditions – studies have shown that Pure pHix helps with eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne, dermatitis, scaly skin and dandruff.
- Maintains a proper pH balance – Sulphur also helps to maintain an overall body balance between alkalinity and acidity.
- Sulphur is an essential component of insulin, which plays a crucial role in carbohydrate metabolism.
Pure pHix appears to be completely safe, even in large doses. There are no known toxic effects from Pure pHix. At You by Sia we ensure that the Pure pHix you use is pure, with a degree of 99.99%purity. Derived from pine trees and not petrochemicals, it’s the purest form found on the market.
You by Sia’s advanced cosmeceuticals are expertly formulated with powerful active ingredients to reach the deeper layers of the skin. Refine and rejuvenate your skin naturally without harmful chemical preservatives and artificial fragrances. Enjoy the visible benefits your skin will experience with our range.
Key Ingredient: 99% Methylsulfonylmethane